Sign up newsletter and register to get freebie and exclusive offer
100% Cotton is natural
100% Cotton is no mixing of any polyester material. Cotton is the most widely used natural fiber used in clothing. It comes from the soft, vegetable seedpod of the cotton plant. As a fully breathable fabric, it is a great choice for hot temperatures. These t-shirts coorperate with most any ink and printing method, and they hold ink longer than other fabrics.
Types of 100% Cotton
• 100% Cotton Lacoste
• Fully Comb Interlock Single Jersey
• 100% Cotton Single Jersey... etc
CVC is more natural
CVC (Chief Value Cotton) is a result of polyester and cotton blending in a certain proportiom. as cotton/polyester composition is 60% of cotton and 40% polyester. CVC fabrics are characterized by enlarged percentage of cotton yarn that provides better hygienic properties and better strength characteristics in comparison with 100% cotton fabrics. Also it guarantee low shrinkage, high color-fastness and perfect durability.
Types of CVC Cotton
• CVC Lacoste/HoneyComb
• CVC PK
• CVC Single Jersey
• CVC Interlock Single Jersey….etc
Fabrics are manufactured from various raw materials which are available from nature or artificially generated or mix of both. Fabrics can be classified based on the origin of fibers and its processes or its end usage.
Fabric commonly used in the clothing
industry are :
• Lacoste / HoneyComb / Pique 
• Single jersey 
• Microfiber 
100% Cotton (100% Cotton / 0% Polyester)
• This is the highest grade in the category, specially knitted to give a luxuries and high quality feel.
• Its full Cotton content makes it sweat absorbent, very soft and comfortable. Best in term of
comfortable & quality. Get wrinkly easily & suitable for occasional use only.
CVC (65% Cotton / 35% Polyester)
• This is the medium class in the category, specially knitted to provide a better quality feel.
• Its 65% of Cotton ingredient makes it more sweat absorbent, softer and more comfortable. The amount of Polyester mixed adds stiffness to the t-shirt and make it drape well yet maintain its durability.
TC (35% Cotton / 65% Polyester)
• This is the budget & very popular material. Its low price makes it very attractive. Normally recommended for general usage.
• It is generally hotter and least sweat absorbent because of least Cotton content, therefore It does not shrink, go out of shape and crumple resistant.
Microfiber (0% Cotton / 100% Polyester)
• Microfibre provide a shinny & premium look yet relatively affordable in term of pricing.
• It is popular used in promotional events & occasional activities. It is suitable for both Collar & Round Neck t-shirt for sporty and trendy image.
Lacoste / HonryComb / Pique is a knitting style,which has distinct hole-like patterns. These patternscan be the shape of diamonds and honeycombs.It is suitable for Polo or Collared t-shirt. Widely usedfor company uniforms, semi-formal and formal working wear.
Single Jersey or Single Knit refers to a type of fabric usually found on the typical Round Neck t-shirt. It has a smooth surface, with no patterns. It is suitable for Round Neck t-shirt & V Neck t-shirt. Good for casual, mass events and youths.
Microfiber fabric is often used for athletic wear, because the microfiber material wicks moisture away from the body, keeping the wearer cool and dry. Microfiber is light weight also very elastic that can be used to make tough, very soft-to-the-touch materials
for general clothing use. It is commonly used in Foot Ball Jerseys, Cycling Jersey, shorts and pants, jackets, aquatic wears.... etc. The function of Dry Fit / ClimaCool / Quick dry... etc is to absorb sweat, making you feel dry and fresh.
• Polyester fabric and fiber are extremely strong and durable.
• Resistant to most chemicals, stretching and shrinking, wrinkle resistant and quick drying.
• TC Drill is versatile and durable cotton fabric with a strong bias (diagonal) in
• Light weight drill is used in clothing items such as work clothing and uniforms
• Heavy cotton drill is widely used for making cooks’ uniforms (chefs’ wear)
because it is thick enough to protect the wearer from heat
• Combed Cotton is attaining after removing the shorter fibers leaving a longer and neat fiber.
• Combed cotton yarn is better in quality than the normal yarn. Fabric made of combed cotton yarn has better texture, washability and durability.
• Viscose is manufactured regenerated cellulose fibre, it falls somewhere in between natural (like cotton) and synthetic (like nylon). it’s luxurious look and yet affordable price
• Viscose is versatile and blends easily with other fibres. It is renowned for its silk like lustre, appealing drape and superior softness to cotton.
• Oxford cloth has a basketweave structure and a lustrous aspect making it a popular fabric for a dress shirt.
• Oxford is a bit thicker than others dress shirt fabrics, and has a hearty feel that is both durable and naturally resistant to wrinkles.
• Polysoft is an acrylic polymeric impregnated fabric. It is a coated
polyester that has a very high breaking strength, abrasion, mould and ultraviolet resistant.
• It also has excellent colour fastness and lasting outdoor durability. It is breathable and waterproof.
100% Cotton is no mixing of any polyester material.
Cotton is the most widely used natural fiber used
in clothing. It comes from the soft, vegetable
seedpod of the cotton plant. As a fully breathable
fabric, it is a great choice for hot temperatures.
These t-shirts coorperate with most any ink and
printing method, and they hold ink longer than
• Interlock fabric has a silky feel, is lightweight and snag resistant
• Lightweight and durable
|Cotton||Cotton shorts are comfortable.|
These are an optimal choice
for lounging or for playing in
|Often are heavier than other|
material, and they absorb
|Polyester||This is the most common fabric|
that basketball shorts are made
from, so choices of this type of
short are nearly endless.
|May not last as long as thicker|
• Spandex, Lycra or elastane is a synthetic fiber known for its exceptional elasticity. It is stronger and more durable than natural rubber.
• A benefit of spandex is its significant strength and elasticity and its ability to return to the original shape after stretching and faster drying than ordinary fabrics.
• Because of its elasticity and strength, spandex has been incorporated into a wide range of garments, especially in skin-tight garments.
• Lycra is almost always mixed with another fabric -- even the stretchiest leotards and bathing suits are less than 40-percent Lycra mixed with cotton or polyester.
• Due to its ability to mold to the body, Lycra is ideal for compression garments, surgical stockings, swimwear and sportswear.
• It’s also used to add stretch to jeans, tops, dresses and even fitted sheets.
• Tricot is a warp-knit fabric of various natural or synthetic fibers, having fine vertical ribs on the face and horizontal ribs on the back.
• Tricot fabric has a unique weave that allows it to be smooth on one side, with texture on the other side. This allows the fabric to be sturdy, yet soft.
• Cotton has been a common material for tracksuits because it is comfortable, absorbent, and light.
• Pure cotton tracksuits are popular with many active men as these garments are comfortable and absorb sweat well; however, they are better suited for dry weather.
• Polar Fleece is a popular material for tracksuits because it is comfortable and can efficiently wick away moisture from the body to keep the wearer dry.
• Polar Fleece tracksuits often have a smooth texture on the outside and a woolly texture on the inside of the garment .They are not water resistant.
• Polar fleece is a soft napped insulating fabric made from polyester.
• Polar fleece garments traditionally come in different thicknesses: micro, 100, 200, and 300, with 300 being the thickest and least flexible.
• Polar fleece is used in jackets, hats, sweaters, sweatpants, cloth nappies, gym clothes, hoodies, blankets, and high-performance outdoor clothing.
• Moisture Transport System - wicks away sweat quickly to keep you dry and cool.
• Secure & comfortable two layer - skirt outer and shorts inner, you can enjoy your sports without worries. double layer triangle shaped gusset avoids riding up & pinching, enhances your range of motion.
• Wide elastic waistband & internal drawcord - adjustable and comfortable to wear
The two major categories of knit fabrics are Single Knits (Jersey) and Double Knits (Interlock).
The name given to material sewn into the inside of a garment to make it more opaque or more strong, hard and water resistant
comfortable against the skin. Lining fabrics can be made of natural or man-made fibers.
• Reflective tape is a durable, high strength adhesive used to clearly mark
areas or objects, providing a reflective light that is cast off the tape.
• The prism surface reflects light, to enable objects to become visible at
night or in low light situations. which is why reflective safety tape is perfect for
any such applications.
• Non-woven fabric is a fabric-like material made from staple fiber and long
fibers, bonded together by chemical, mechanical, heat or solvent treatment.
• Non-woven fabrics do not necessitate weaving or knitting during production.
they can be produced quickly and efficiently, all the while preserving very
high standards of quality, softness and resilience.
• A completely synthetic fiber, nylon is known for its superior flexibility and excellent resilience.
• Nylon makes a silky material which is strong, hard and water resistant
• Fleece is a soft napped insulating fabric made from polyester.
• Fleece can stretch more easily in one direction than in others, is very light, soft, and easy to wash
• Fleece fabrics are made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester that can used to make warm and snugly winter clothing
• French Terry fabric is a knitted terry cloth fabric that features loops and soft piles of yarn on one side, (usually the inside of a garment), and a smooth, soft surface on the other side.
• The result is an absorbent, light-weight, moisture-wicking material that’s super comfortable to wear any day of the year.
Cotton count is another measure of linear density. It is the number of hanks (840 yd or 770 m) of skein material that weigh 1 pound (0.45 kg). Under this system, the higher the number, the finer the yarn. A regular single-knit T-shirt can be between 20 and 40 count. The number is now widely used in the staple fiber industry.
The quality of a polo shirt does not just depend on the materials but also the knit. Knitting is a method by which yarn is manipulated to create the fabric. Different types of yarns (fibre type, texture, and twist), needle sizes and stitch types can be used to achieve knitted fabrics with diverse properties (colour, texture, weight, heat retention, water resistance or integrity). There are numerous types of knits, below are the few common knits.
A bolt is a unit of measurement used as an industry standard for a variety of materials from wood to canvas, typically materials stored in a roll. The width of a bolt is usually 45 or 60 inches, but widths may include 35–36”, 39”, 41”, 44–45”, 50”, 52–54”, 58–60” and 66”, 72”, 96”, and 108”. The Length will vary according to the type of material measured.
The GSM listed is the weight of the fabric. GSM (also known as gm/m2) = grams per square meter and is the metric measurement of the weight of a fabric. Generally The heavier the weight, the thicker the fabric will be, although bear in mind that the weight does not tell you how thick the fabric is, the same weight may not have the exact same thickness.
100% cotton t-shirts were almost guaranteed to shrink when washed and dried. Preshrunk garments are items of clothing that have already been washed, or “compacted,” so additional washings will not shrink the garment significantly. However, in most cases commercial “pre-shunk” fabrics will still shrink a bit.
Combed cotton is a kind of cotton that has been combed to make the yarn stronger and
softer. The combing process also rids the batch of shorter fibers and impurities, which
results in a finer, stronger and more compact cotton. Combed cotton is considered higher quality and softer than cotton that hasn’t been combed.
• Cotton Carded
* Raw Cotton without go through the
• Semi Combed Cotton
* Cotton which go through the basic
• Fully Combed Cotton
* Cotton which go through completed
POLO SHIRT / ROUND NECK