A NIOSH and TGA approved N95 rated vertical flat fold respirator, suggested for protection against dust, mists and fumes.
Honeywell's professional Anti-counterfeiting filter material to guarantee good quality;
The built-in nose clip resists bending, is apt to shape and have a better fitness and safety without metal exposure;
The nose clip is made of high-strength plastic composite metal, and its bending resistance capacity is enhanced significantly compared with the metal nose clip;
The advanced sealing material is used for the nose pad, characterized by high fitness, softness and comfort; it can relieve the pressure on the nose bridge and make you feel more comfortable;
The elastic headband can help to relieve the pressure from the head; and it is suitable for long hours of use;
The big size offers much breathing space inside, more comfort.
Overall dimensions of 5-1/4" width x 5" height with a nose clip to secure the mask to face.
Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if:
Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty.
The respirator becomes damaged
Hold the masks of nose clip side, with nose clip up and
headband naturally hanging down;
2. Put on the mask and place the chin in the mask to keep
close to the face. Pull the lower end of the headband till
to the back of the head, under the ears;
3. Then pull the upper end of headband to the back of the
head, above the ears;
4. Press the nose clip to adjust with index finger and middle
finger of both hands until it snaps close to the bridge of
5. Conduct air tightness test
Close your fingers and place your hand on the mask. Do not move the mask;
2. Inhale hard and hold your breath for a few seconds. You will find obvious inward collapse of the
3. Exhale hard and hold your breath for a few seconds. You will find a clear expansion of the mask;
4. If the leak is detected, recheck again following the 1-3 step until the requirements of step 2 and 3
are met at the same time;
5. Only the respirator, which completely passes test of step1-3, can meet the air tightness requirements of
the protective mask.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: H910
- SKU: H910